Report to : Chief Operation Officer / Business Development Manager
- Manage to lead sales team, supervise, provide training and monitor the team members to ensure that the team is achieving their sales target
- Responsible to develop and execute sales planning/strategy in accordance company direction
- Approach and organize meeting with different online /offline platforms and to promo and /or negotiate business opportunity.
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop new prospect leads in e-commerce and/ or retails services and /or products market.
- Able to Identifying high potential prospects and e-commerce players for e-business & online payment related opportunity
- To build rapport and manage relationships with new and existing merchants.
- Work closely with marketing and operation team for any merchants related campaigns or activities executions.
- Understand the generic strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitor and develop sales strategies to respond effectively.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Degree in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a fast pace environment or in the related field
- Preferably candidate who specialized and experienced in sales & marketing, account servicing, cooperate sales and etc .
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Results-oriented, resourceful, creative and innovative
- Versatile and well presentation skills. Self-motivated, hardworking, aggressive and must be able to work under high pressure.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicant must be willing to work in Bangsar South and Subang Jaya.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online with detailed resume including qualifications, stating current & expected salary, contact number and a recent photo (n.r.) or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.