Report to : Chief Technology Officer
- Design, develop, debug, and test application components and enhancements to the existing payment gateway and electronic money application.
- Build high volume, mission critical systems in enterprise Java.
- Integrate 3rd party API's and interface with client sites.
- Test applications (Unit and Integration Tests)
- Responsible for writing well organized code with maintainability and scalability for gateway router, payment gateway, e-money and eCommerce digital properties for the payments processing industry, specifically gateway technologies.
- Responsible for coding, testing and analysing application software.
- Design and develop data transformation engine to migrate merchants from legacy gateway platforms to payment gateway platforms.
- Provide time estimates for the implementation of features and functionality.
- Follow common Java web standards and development methodologies.
- Research and recommend new technology to enhance user experience.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 5+ year’s hands-on development experience in large scale Java, J2EE applications.
- Minimum 5+ year’s database skills including table layout and design, SQL Queries, and Stored Procedures, preferably in Ms.SQL.
- Minimum 5+ year exposure to debugging tools and performance tuning
- Minimum 3+ year experience in translating business requirements into functional requirements documentation
- Junior applicants with excellent academic results/with relevant training will be considered too.
- Experience with payment gateway development, payment processing integration and OLTP strongly preferred
- Experience in electronic money or core banking applications
- Experience in an agile environment and completeSDLC experience
- Experience with Spring Framework, REST, JSON, HTTP services
- Experience with Java batch file management
- Experience in Ms.SQL and other RDBMS.
- Experience with XML, Apache, and/or TCP/IP, GitHub/SVN.
- Strong knowledge of Security, Authentication, and Data Encryption and other standards(OWASP, PCI-DSS Compliance)
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
- Candidates must willing works at USJ Subang Jaya (HQ) and travel to Bangsar South development office (if required).
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online with detailed resume including qualifications, stating current & expected salary, contact number and a recent photo (n.r.) or send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.